Tagged Market Street

0

North Market Tbonz closes temporarily due to kitchen fire

On Feb. 5, Tbonz Grill on North Market Street was damaged in a kitchen fire, which quickly spread engulfing the roof of the restaurant. First responders including the Charleston fire department, police, and EMS personnel were able to evacuate and search the building before extinguishing the fire. ¬†Fortunately, none of the surrounding buildings were damaged…

Images are for demo purposes only and are properties of their respective owners. Old Paper by ThunderThemes.net

Follow by Email
Facebook
YouTube
YouTube
Instagram